ompb

He keeps on rollin'...

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Backstory...

So I had a nice dinner and a good night's sleep at Auntie Marisa's.  She keeps giving me treats and this stuff called yogurt.  I don't think I've ever had yogurt before.  She says it's good for me, but I just think it tastes good.  Now that I've had some time to gather my thoughts, I thought I would tell you what I can remember...
Somehow, I was found on the 24th of January, on the 19th floor hallway of an apartment building in a place called the Bronx.  I guess that's why I peed on the ACC door in Manhattan...it was my version of the Bronx cheer.  The people who found me said I was barely able to walk.    And, Auntie Ali and Auntie Annamarie gave a bunch of papers to Auntie Marisa.  They say that like many older men, I have  an enlarged prostate.  I wonder if they have the doggie version of Flomax. Also, my left testicle is enlarged. I'm not sure what that means. Oh well, I suppose I'll just go and take a nap for now...
-h 

No comments:

Post a Comment