ompb

He keeps on rollin'...

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sprung!

My name is Henry and I'm an old man pit bull.  I'm not sure how old I am, but I'm pretty old.  And I'm pretty skinny.  I haven't had my nails taken care of in forever.  Some time ago, I wound up in the clink at the city pound.  People found my picture on FaceBook and someone I haven't met yet thought maybe I could join her family.  So this morning, a nice lady came and got me out of the clink.  Her name is Ali and she took me for walk and I'm going on a car ride with her.  I don't know where I'm going, but it seems like it's a lot less noisy than where I was staying - all that barking can get on your nerves over time.  Her car smells nice, too.  
So, I don't know where I'm going, but I know it's way better than where I've been...I'll keep you posted on my adventures.
  - h

6 comments: