ompb

He keeps on rollin'...

Thursday, March 17, 2011

So THIS is how the other half lives?!?!

It's been a while since I last wrote.  Since my surgery, I have been enjoying living here in Kalamazoo with my family.  Mama Al has been trying to spend more time around the house to keep me company and yesterday, Lillian actually sat next to me on my bed!  Maggie sometimes steals my bed, which confuses me, but I don't think she's being mean, I think she just likes the bed.  I don't really mind sharing.  


I get a little sad at night because everyone goes upstairs to go to bed and I have to stay downstairs.  That's pretty much the only bummer I have to report.  I can get up and down the stairs, but Mama Al says that it's not easy for me.  That's why she wants me to stay downstairs.  But I cry at about 4am every morning so Mama Al comes downstairs to let me out to potty and then she goes to sleep on the couch.  Maggie usually comes down, too.  I know it's not easy for her, but I sure appreciate it.  


S.E. Brown kitty is the only person here who seems to not like me.  It might have something to do with the fact that I stick my big fat head in her face and she hisses at me.  She smacked me in the face the other night, but I didn't take it personally.  There isn't much I take personally, really.  Mama Al dropped pie on me the other day and I just took it in stride.  That's how you gotta roll when you're my age.


Well, it's getting late here - I just wanted to check in with you nice people.  Thanks again to everyone who helped me get here - I like it.


Cheers, 
 - H

2 comments:

  1. I love Henry updates!!!

    "She smacked me in the face the other night, but I didn't take it personally."

    and

    "Mama Al dropped pie on me the other day and I just took it in stride."

    I can't stop laughing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "dropped pie on me" -- ba ha ha ha ha ha! Henry, I heart you!

    ReplyDelete