ompb

He keeps on rollin'...

Sunday, August 7, 2011

After the Party

On Friday, Mama and Auntie Val had a lot of people come to the yard to see the garden...they called it a garden party.  Maggie and Lillian and I couldn't really hang out much with the people because there was too much going on for Mama to keep an eye on us and host at the same time, so we stayed in our crates while all the excitement happened.  Each of us did get out at some point or other, but by the time I got to be outside, it was dark.  Oh well.  


Anyway, on Saturday, Mama and Auntie Val slowed it all down a notch - they've had a busy, busy time lately with all their traveling and construction, and whatnot.  They sat on the couch and talked quietly for some time.  While they did that, Maggie laid down on the dog bed...then I laid down next to her...and eventually, even Lillian came and laid down with us.  Here's our picture (taken by Auntie Val):


Usually, the ladies don't pay me much attention or they just up and leave...I guess I don't smell that bad anymore!


Cheers, 
H

1 comment:

  1. Henry you are one handsome guy! I'd still snuggle with you even if you did smell.

    ReplyDelete