ompb

He keeps on rollin'...

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I gained ten pounds!!

Mama Marisa said that I have gained weight since I arrived!!  I still look mighty skinny, but hey, I've been getting three squares of Orijen Senior every day, warmed up with water added.  I really look forward to my meals, as you might expect.  And look at my digs!  This is where I sleep at night!  This is awesome!! I did get my "bath" the other day, but it was more like a sponge bath....only fitting, really.  I still feel much better.

That's one big heart!





I've been hearing people say that I have something called CHF, or congestive heart failure.  It is what causes my cough.  This is what it looks like on an x-ray.



Most importantly, I'm warming up to people and looking for affection. I follow my people here around.  Of course, I have to go out sometimes, but I gotta tell you, it's c-c-c-o-o-ld out here in Upstate!  How do you people stand it?  You don't even have fur?







So that's what I have for the moment.  I think I heard some rumblings about taking a trip at the end of February, but I have to gain a little more weight...I'm tryin'!
 Cheers, 
  - h

No comments:

Post a Comment