ompb

He keeps on rollin'...

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Upstate Update

I have been here, up near Utica, for a week now.  I have met everyone in the house at this point - the cats, the short people, and my favorite person, the man who lives with Mama Marisa named Steve.  I got to hang out with him while he cleaned out the freezer the other day.  It's nice to do man things with a real man, someone who cares for his family.  I like that.  I also like the older short person - she's very kind and calm.  Pretty much nothing phases me...

Since the last time I wrote, I went to the vet again because I have had a few little fainting spells this week.  I guess I was in much rougher shape than I thought - they took blood, which I didn't mind.  I kind of like going in the car - I wear a nice looking jacket!  



But I feel a ton better at the moment.  Really, I do.   I have very nice food and the people here are going to give me a bath sometime, so I can get a little of the shelter stink off of me.  I'm not sure I've ever had a bath.  
Cheers!
 - h

No comments:

Post a Comment